Nero Cincinnati Transform Packet
This packet is also used by North Coast Nero, Nero Piedmont (Rocky Mount, NC), NERO Southern West Virginia, and Metro Detroit.
We (NERO CINCINNATI) will not honor any other transform packet.
If you are planning to come to our game and want to use your transform please
look through our package and figure out what your transform will be ahead of
Out of chapter players: When you go through check in there is a sheet that
you will fill out and then a marshal will sign off on it.
the packet here
Any questions please contact the owners.
Any feedback on this packet please email here
Credit goes to Tim Saluga for putting it all together
*Clarification: This packet is only for people who have a transform on their
Back to the Main Page
4.2.3 Changes from 4.0.1 (lots of changes)
Download the pdf
4.0.1 Changes from 3.1 (lots of changes)
Download the pdf
3.1 Changes from 3.0
- Added Stake of Woe I – III to allow those characters who choose to hunt Vampires to be put on the same playing field as those who can annihilate spirit vessels.
- Added Essence of the Were-rabbit I – II, due to popular demand. On par with all other Lycanthropic essences.
- Clarified the Revive skill, with references to Essence of the Vampire I-II and Essence of the Hydra I-II.
- Added NERO Elkins to the NERO chapters who have adopted this package. Welcome, Matt, to the insanity! J
- Added Essence of the Tyrran Warrior to the Naturalist Skill Pyramid, to allow non-elemental, non-undead and non-lycanthropic path’d characters to still achieve “essence” abilities. Added the abilities to fall in line and balance with essences already in the packet.
3.0 Changes from 2.5
- Changed Bless of the Fae to Armor of the Fae for logistical purposes. Also, changed all pre-requisites to reflect this name change.
- Added the pre-requisite “No Elemental Path” to both Magical Skin I and Armor of the Fae I, to bring them in line with other, similar abilities in the packet.
- Added further explanation of Essences (examples – Essence of the Lich I, Essence of the Seelie II) – that any Essence II replaces any Essence I, and only 1 Essence can be on a transformation at any given time.
- Added Lycanthropic Skill Group, as Group #11.
- While adding the Lycanthropic Skill Group, had to remove the stipulation of a maximum of +6 Superhuman Strength limitations, since you can now go to +12 in the Lycanthropic Skill Group.
- Added a clarification of only one Essence active in a transformed character’s skill set at any given time (page 3).
2.4 Changes from 2.3
- Revised wording for Magical Flight I-III to clarify various discrepancies.
- Removed the word “concentration” from Formal Magic Channeling,
and also clarified the description of the skill to bring it more in line with
the Formal Magic Rules.
- Removed the restriction of Elemental Fury I-III to heal those creatures
which are healed by that particular element – it now falls into line
with the core rules for this.
- Removed the word “ritual” from the entire packet – replace
it with “Formal Magic”.
- Reworked Endurance I-III in the Racial Skill Group to reflect that this
skill keeps the PC at 1 body, instead of using a skill while unconscious.
- Redefined the Can’t Catch Me I-III skill not to use Resist Binding,
but simply a resist on a trapping-type effect. Clarified this to not use the
word binding for ease of use.
- Changed the Scenting skill to Follow That Smell. Removes confusion from
the core rule definition.
- Defined Life Lock I-III as a “dumb” ability to be triggered
upon the spell being cast on a dead body, not as a PC-chosen action to bring
this in line with core rules.
- Let the PCs have a choice of Spellstriking or throwing Arcane spells when
choosing either Life Strike III, Strike of Undead Doom III, Elemental Bane
III, and Elemental Eviction III.
- Speak with Plants I-III and Speak with Animals I-III has been clarified
to include that the local plot team governs how the outcome is played out
when using this ability.
- Clarified Boundary of Life I-III so that it clarifies that beings with No
Metabolism cannot cross this boundary.
- Clarified Natural Armor I-III